Location: United States
Eclypsium is seeking a skilled digital marketer to create and manage new B2B demand generation programs to grow our opportunity pipeline. This is an exciting opportunity to join an award-winning cybersecurity startup that is growing rapidly.
In this role, you will work with agencies and suppliers to deliver marketing qualified leads via ABM, content syndication, podcasts, search engine marketing, and other digital advertising programs. You will lead a disciplined SEO program to deliver top tier search engine rankings on key terms and increase inbound leads. You will craft and manage multi-stage email nurture programs to convert early-stage leads into MQLs and opportunities. And you will play a key role in marketing operations and reporting.
This role reports directly to the VP of Marketing at Eclypsium. The company is headquartered in Portland, Oregon. Remote candidates will be considered, but preference will be given to local applicants who will be available to work in our downtown Portland office when it is safe to reopen.
- Manage digital marketing programs to achieve demand generation targets
- Work with our agency to deliver high impact search engine marketing campaigns
- Manage our ABM webinar program, content syndication, and podcast advertising
- Conduct additional digital advertising programs (paid social, ABM display) as needed
- Build a disciplined SEO program to achieve top rankings for key terms
- Work with team members to optimize our content, website, and social media for search
- Collaborate with our agency to guide social media posting and increase inbound leads
- Build and manage email marketing campaigns and landing pages using HubSpot
- Assist our field marketing team with email invitations, landing pages, and lead uploads
- Craft and implement effective nurture campaigns for prospects by role and industry
- Collaborate with BDR team on campaigns and offers to drive meetings and opportunities
- Assist with campaign setup, lead scoring, routing, and other marketing operations
- Analyze and report on demand generation effectiveness on a monthly basis
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years in digital marketing, preferably including B2B demand generation
- Excellent copywriter – crafts compelling email campaigns and advertising copy
- Well rounded skills in a variety of digital advertising programs including SEM
- Astute and enthusiastic SEO practitioner – enjoys continuously improving
- Experience developing effective email and nurture campaigns
- Skilled in the use of Hubspot or other marketing automation tools
- Salesforce experience highly desirable
- A fast learner, able to come up to speed quickly on new marketing techniques
- Results-driven, works effectively without close supervision
- Experience in cybersecurity and/or marketing to enterprise decision-makers a plus
Eclypsium is headquartered in Portland, OR with distributed remote employees and teams in Argentina and the San Francisco Bay Area. We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages and are committed to the wellbeing of our employees and their families.
Benefits & Perks include:
- Competitive compensation & startup equity
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible time off
- Life Insurance
- Short term and long term disability coverage
- Employee assistance program
- Paid parental leave
- Home office support for remote employees
- Regular events and celebrations
Eclypsium is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eclypsium delivers a cloud-based enterprise device security platform for modern distributed organizations. From corporate laptops and desktops, to servers in data centers, to network infrastructure devices, Eclypsium protects the devices that organizations rely on, all the way down to firmware. Eclypsium provides comprehensive device and firmware inventory, automatically identifies and patches firmware risks, scans devices for supply chain breaches, and continuously monitors devices for persistent and stealthy firmware attacks. Eclypsium’s cloud-based solution is deployed in minutes. Protecting Fortune 100 enterprises and federal agencies, Eclypsium was named a Gartner Cool Vendor in Security Operations and Threat Intelligence, a TAG Cyber Distinguished Vendor, one of the World’s 10 Most Innovative Security Companies by Fast Company, a CNBC Upstart 100, a CB Insights Cyber Defender, and an RSAC Innovation Sandbox finalist. For more information, visit eclypsium.com.