Location: Portland, OR; Remote (US)
Are you ready to join an award-winning cybersecurity startup?
Eclypsium is seeking a Senior Product Manager with experience executing on all aspects of the product life cycle in a fast-paced, innovative environment. The Senior Product Manager is responsible for owning features of our products from concept to launch, working across Eclypsium’s Engineering, Research, Marketing, and Sales teams. This role will report directly to the VP of Product and requires hands-on execution, driving each phase of product research and development. Successful candidates will have the ability to interface and influence cross-functional teams throughout the company, exceptional communication skills, and strong business analysis skills.
- Execute product roadmap from vision, planning, and execution to drive business success.
- Maintain an understanding of market trends, customer requirements, and the competitive landscape, utilizing data to drive initiatives.
- Establish strong, strategic relationships with cross-functional teams acting as internal and external champion.
- Collaborate regularly with Eclypsium’s technical leadership on product vision and new product features.
- Partner with Product Marketing to help define strategy, messaging, target personas, and positioning.
- Help create a culture of continuous innovation, collaboration, and learning around Eclypsium products.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of Product Management experience at early stage cybersecurity companies
- Proven success in driving successful product launches from end-to-end.
- Experience shipping Cybersecurity or enterprise-level SaaS products preferred.
- Creative thinker with an entrepreneurial, growth oriented attitude.
- Customer-centric and data driven product planning experience.
- Proven ability to plan, organize, and manage complex technical projects.
- Experience collaborating with enterprise teams at fast-paced startup preferred.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
Eclypsium is headquartered in Portland, OR with distributed remote employees and global teams in Argentina and San Francisco. We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages and are committed to the wellbeing of our employees and their families.
Benefits & Perks include:
- Competitive compensation & startup equity
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible time off
- Life Insurance
- Short term and long term disability coverage
- Employee assistance program
- Paid parental leave
- Home office support for remote employees
- Regular events and celebrations
Send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Eclypsium is an equal opportunity employer.
Eclypsium delivers a cloud-based enterprise device security platform for modern distributed organizations. From corporate laptops and desktops, to servers in data centers, to network infrastructure devices, Eclypsium protects the devices that organizations rely on, all the way down to firmware. Eclypsium provides comprehensive device and firmware inventory, automatically identifies and patches firmware risks, scans devices for supply chain breaches, and continuously monitors devices for persistent and stealthy firmware attacks. Eclypsium’s cloud-based solution is deployed in minutes. Protecting Fortune 100 enterprises and federal agencies, Eclypsium was named a Gartner Cool Vendor in Security Operations and Threat Intelligence, a TAG Cyber Distinguished Vendor, one of the World’s 10 Most Innovative Security Companies by Fast Company, a CNBC Upstart 100, a CB Insights Cyber Defender, and an RSAC Innovation Sandbox finalist. For more information, visit eclypsium.com.