The security industry has made huge strides in reducing cybersecurity risk in operating systems and applications. But the underlying firmware, the digital DNA of every device, has largely been ignored...by everyone but our adversaries. With firmware threats and exploits increasing, security teams need a way to defend this unguarded attack surface. This Guide shows them how to do just that.
- Understand how firmware serves as “digital DNA”
- Learn how firmware is weaponized by attackers of all types
- Discover firmware across your enterprise
- Learn how to identify and catalog your firmware
- Fortify vulnerable firmware through updates, patches and configurations
- Plan for the explosion of vulnerable firmware and firmware-based exploits that’s already happened