WEBINAR: Firmware Turns Out to Be Soft and Squishy
5 Reasons Why Firmware Attacks are the New Front in the Cyber War
The reason you are hearing so much about firmware attacks is because it really is a thing. There are a lot of dynamics at work here including:
• Firmware attacks are hard to detect
• Linux is the new firmware.
• Firmware is hard to patch.
• Attacking firmware is a great way to bring down critical infrastructure
Listen to this on-demand webinar as we discuss firmware attack scenarios such as:
• The F5 vulnerability that came out in May
• Attackers’ use of IP cameras as C2 servers (you read that right)
• The Conti ransomware group’s targeting of Intel Management Engine (ME) firmware