Location: Eastern United States (NY, NJ, CT, MA, and DC areas)
Are you ready to join an award-winning cybersecurity startup?
Eclypsium is seeking a number of talented Technical Account Managers to guide the customer through all phases of the customer journey, providing expertise and guidance to ensure that our capabilities provide maximum value to our clients. This position will be primarily responsible for supporting and managing the technology and solution evolution for our customers, from sales to deployment, to support and renewal. The ideal candidate must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users, as well as ensure customer satisfaction through the product and solution lifecycle. We are looking for self-motivated individuals that are comfortable working in a fast paced environment, and able to travel to customer locations as needed.
- Drive effective communications with clients and internal teams.
- Proactive engagement with clients to provide clear and consistent experiences for capability deployment, planning, adoption, training, integration, and technical issue resolution.
- Effectively scope engagements through critical customer conversations related to network security and network architecture
- Establish a clear, regular, and effective communications cadence with the client; Conduct periodic stakeholder meetings and quarterly business reviews; maintain an accurate record of discussion and action items and provide monthly account reporting to internal stakeholders.
- Develop a continuous product education and awareness program, delivering training sessions as required.
- Track customer satisfaction KPIs. Develop and manage action plan to continuously improve these metrics.
- Troubleshoot customer concerns and work with management team to ensure that critical issues are documented and escalated in an expeditious manner for resolution.
- Serve as a customer advocate and report customer feedback internally to Account Management, Product Management and Engineering.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3-5+ years’ pre-sales or support experience with technical software offerings is a must.
- Laser focused on customer service and satisfaction
- Project management and technical writing experience
- Excellent team / autonomous work capabilities
- Experience in the cybersecurity industry
- Bachelor’s degree
Eclypsium is headquartered in Portland, OR with distributed remote employees and teams in Argentina and the San Francisco Bay Area. We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages and are committed to the wellbeing of our employees and their families.
Benefits & Perks include:
- Competitive compensation & startup equity
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible time off
- Life Insurance
- Short term and long term disability coverage
- Employee assistance program
- Paid parental leave
- Home office support for remote employees
- Regular events and celebrations
- Open, collaborative team that wins together
Send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Eclypsium is an equal opportunity employer.
Eclypsium delivers a cloud-based enterprise device security platform for modern distributed organizations. From corporate laptops and desktops, to servers in data centers, to network infrastructure devices, Eclypsium protects the devices that organizations rely on, all the way down to firmware. Eclypsium provides comprehensive device and firmware inventory, automatically identifies and patches firmware risks, scans devices for supply chain breaches, and continuously monitors devices for persistent and stealthy firmware attacks. Eclypsium’s cloud-based solution is deployed in minutes. Protecting Fortune 100 enterprises and federal agencies, Eclypsium was named a Gartner Cool Vendor in Security Operations and Threat Intelligence, a TAG Cyber Distinguished Vendor, one of the World’s 10 Most Innovative Security Companies by Fast Company, a CNBC Upstart 100, a CB Insights Cyber Defender, and an RSAC Innovation Sandbox finalist. For more information, visit eclypsium.com.