Location: Cordoba, Argentina; Remote
Are you ready to join an award-wining cybersecurity startup?
We are looking for someone who has vast experience in laying the foundation for large scalable projects. A good candidate will have past experience creating web apps from scratch and working with large teams.
- Improve the current architecture, in a gradual manner, to make it more scalable and faster.
- Be able to lead an international team (developers from different countries)
- Propose technical solutions and product improvements following best practices, well-known design patterns, and principles.
- 3+ years of experience working with ReactJS
- Knowledge of ember.js
- Leadership: 2+ years leading a team.
- CSS: being familiar with all the properties from css 3 and all the previous as well. Also some experience with SASS and / or LESS is a must.
- HTML: excelling at laying html structure, having used most of the HTML5 features.
Health Insurance: OSDE 410
Vacations: 15 Working Days per Year
Additional Benefits: English classes, Trainings, Certifications, Local and international conferences, free accounting services, daily lunch provided, and in office: fruits and yogurt (not available during quarantine period)
Send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Eclypsium is an equal opportunity employer.
Eclypsium delivers a cloud-based enterprise device security platform for modern distributed organizations. From corporate laptops and desktops, to servers in data centers, to network infrastructure devices, Eclypsium protects the devices that organizations rely on, all the way down to firmware. Eclypsium provides comprehensive device and firmware inventory, automatically identifies and patches firmware risks, scans devices for supply chain breaches, and continuously monitors devices for persistent and stealthy firmware attacks. Eclypsium’s cloud-based solution is deployed in minutes. Protecting Fortune 100 enterprises and federal agencies, Eclypsium was named a Gartner Cool Vendor in Security Operations and Threat Intelligence, a TAG Cyber Distinguished Vendor, one of the World’s 10 Most Innovative Security Companies by Fast Company, a CNBC Upstart 100, a CB Insights Cyber Defender, and an RSAC Innovation Sandbox finalist. For more information, visit eclypsium.com.