Position title: Sr. Field Marketing Manager
Locations: United States
Are you ready to lead field marketing at an award-winning cybersecurity startup? Eclypsium is seeking an experienced Field Marketing Manager to help our growing marketing and sales team build awareness, drive engagement, generate pipeline and accelerate opportunities to close. In this role you will be responsible for end-to-end planning and execution of marketing events and demand generation programs that connect our executives and sales team with security leaders and decision-makers at target accounts in key markets. You will lead all of field marketing at Eclypsium, establishing an effective program that can grow and scale, and reporting directly to the VP Marketing. Eclypsium is headquartered in Portland, Oregon but we are open to candidates located elsewhere in the United States who have the requisite skills and experience.
- Lead enterprise field marketing at Eclypsium, creating and managing demand generation programs that generate a growing pipeline of net new revenue.
- Work closely with our sales team and channel partners to define and execute programs and events that connect them with executive decision makers at target accounts.
- Plan and manage all aspects of Eclypsium’s participation in virtual and FTF conferences and events that align with our target markets and key verticals.
- Propose and implement targeted advertising, webinars and promotional campaigns to augment outreach to our target accounts and key verticals.
- Create and execute effective email nurture programs, with content and messaging that is appropriate to the audience. Ensure that post-event lead follow-up happens in a timely and effective manner.
- Track and measure performance to goals, campaign results and ROI. Identify and implement programs to scale our growth.
- Build an effective field marketing program that can grow and be replicated as Eclypsium grows.
- 7+ years of marketing experience, including field marketing, demand generation and events management at technology companies, preferably in the cybersecurity space.
- Proven ability to connect field teams with CIOs / CISOs and other high level decision makers at F500 accounts yielding revenue results.
- Track record of success building collaborative relationships with field sales to ignite their pipelines. Demonstrates marketing leadership, creativity and commitment.
- Experience in today’s virtual events as well as with FTF events. Has achieved strong results under challenging circumstances.
- Highly organized, able to manage 15+ events per quarter as well as a steady stream of promotion and nurture programs without dropping the ball.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Crafts compelling copy for cybersecurity solutions that attracts executive and technical audiences.
- Hands-on Salesforce and Marketing Automation (HubSpot etc.) experience. Able to manage campaigns, upload leads, craft email nurture programs, develop landing pages, build dashboards and generate accurate reporting independently.
- Experience with channel partners, account based marketing programs and/or key vertical markets (financial, government, critical infrastructure) a plus.
- Ready for a leadership role building a new field marketing organization at a fast-growing company.
Eclypsium is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eclypsium delivers a cloud-based enterprise device security platform for modern distributed organizations. From corporate laptops and desktops, to servers in data centers, to network infrastructure devices, Eclypsium protects the devices that organizations rely on, all the way down to firmware. Eclypsium provides comprehensive device and firmware inventory, automatically identifies and patches firmware risks, scans devices for supply chain breaches, and continuously monitors devices for persistent and stealthy firmware attacks. Eclypsium’s cloud-based solution is deployed in minutes. Protecting Fortune 100 enterprises and federal agencies, Eclypsium was named a Gartner Cool Vendor in Security Operations and Threat Intelligence, a TAG Cyber Distinguished Vendor, one of the World’s 10 Most Innovative Security Companies by Fast Company, a CNBC Upstart 100, a CB Insights Cyber Defender, and an RSAC Innovation Sandbox finalist. For more information, visit eclypsium.com.