Position title: Backend Development Technical Lead (Full-time)
Location: Cordoba, Argentina
We’re looking for technical leaders to join our engineering team. Good candidates are passionate about proposing and creating the best possible solutions that follow best practices, well-known design patterns, and principles. This person should be proactive, self-motivated and be able to inspire, lead and help other teammates to achieve company goals.
- Guide engineering team members to design and create backend components for our product.
- Lead and participate in the complete software development process, from requirements to implementation and release.
- Propose technical solutions for new components and features.
- Research and be able to recommend new technologies and solutions.
- Collaborate with free software projects and participate as a speaker in key conferences, becoming a reference both inside and outside the company.
- 3+ years experience developing in Golang (preferred), or C# for backend development. Node.js is a plus.
- 4+ years leading development teams
- Experience with Microservices, APIs, distributed systems and other software architectures.
- Object-Oriented Programming, SOLID principles and Design Patterns knowledge
- Development best practices knowledge
- Experience working with No-SQL DBs such as MongoDB, containerization technologies like Docker, Kubernetes (plus), and other features like caches, queues, concurrency, etc.
- Experience developing scalable, production solutions using cloud technologies (eg. AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, etc.)
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Proactive and self-motivated
Compensation and benefits:
Health Insurance: OSDE 410 - Swiss Medical SMG50
Vacations: 15 Working Days per Year
Additional Benefits: English classes, Trainings, Certifications, Local and international conferences, free accounting services, daily lunch provided, fruits, and very tasty coffee :)
WFH: 1 day per week
Salary: 2 inflation adjustments per year, 2 performance evaluations per year
Eclypsium is an equal opportunity employer.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the position you are applying for in the subject.