Are you ready to make your mark at a young company, with audacious goals, in a market that we know in and out? Eclypsium is reshaping enterprise security with the industry’s best firmware protection platform, designed to protect organizations from the foundation of their computing infrastructure upward. Eclypsium raised $9 million in Series A funding in December 2018 from iconic investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Madrona Venture Group and Intel Capital and has been named a Top 10 Finalist in RSA’s 2019 Innovation Sandbox. As a result of the company's continued expansion we are seeking talented technical pre-sales talent for this exciting opportunity.
Position title: Pre-Sales Engineer
Locations: Eastern region (NY,NJ,CT,MA and DC) areas
We are seeking a number of talented Pre-sales Engineers to support our sales organization. The Pre-Sales Engineer is critical to the success as we continue to expand. This position will be primarily responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in tandem with the sales team as a technical advisor and product advocate for our products. The ideal candidate must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users, as well as ensure customer satisfaction through the sales cycle. We are looking for self-motivated individuals that are comfortable working in a fast paced environment, and able to travel to customer locations as needed.
- Work closely with the sales organization on all revenue generating opportunities and perform product demonstrations and technical presentations
- Identify, qualify and drive new opportunities
- Drive effective communications with clients and internal teams
- Engage with engineering, research and marketing teams to develop content marketing in the form of blog posts, webinars, conference speaking engagements and conference sponsorships
- Track current and ongoing threat actor and firmware research activity
- Develop and deliver product demonstrations to customers and at other field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Build common understanding with clients on how we can make their security meaningfully better
- Build lightweight and effective processes that are repeatable and scalable
- Build, develop and update a sales playbook for current and future pre-sales engineers
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Deploy and implement company offerings, from planning to acceptance, and work with customers to resolve any outstanding technical issues
- Convey customer requirements to Product Management and Engineering teams
- Design implementation solutions according to customers technical requirements
- Travel required as needed (up to 50% or more at peaks) mostly within the US
- 3-5+ years’ pre-sales experience with technical software offerings is a must.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Project management and technical writing experience
- Excellent team / autonomous work capabilities
- Experience in the security industry or with hardware/firmware development at some point in the past
- Bachelor’s degree. Master’s Degree and/or CISSP a big plus
Compensation and benefits:
- Highly competitive salary and commission
- Incentive stock options
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- Generous PTO
- Professional training and conference attendance. We invest in you so you can be a top expert in the field.
- Latest technology, we keep our people working via the latest and greatest tools
- Flexible work environment
- Open, collaborative team that wins together
Eclypsium is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.