Location: United States
Are you ready to make your mark at an award-winning cybersecurity startup? Eclypsium is seeking an experienced product marketing manager with deep knowledge of the endpoint and network security space to help accelerate our market penetration. In this role, you will use your knowledge of our target audience, key vertical markets, associated security issues, and the competitive landscape to inform our GTM strategy, hone our value proposition and messaging, develop compelling content, enable our sales team, and drive business growth.
You will work closely with product management and development, field marketing, and our sales and solutions teams, and will report directly to the VP Marketing. Eclypsium is headquartered in Portland, Oregon but is open to remote work candidates throughout the US.
- Positioning and messaging: Develop powerful customer-focused messaging that highlights relevant attributes, demonstrates value, and connects the Eclypsium solution to critical issues facing security decision-makers today.
- Product content: Create high-quality, persuasive, and informative content about our solutions across a breadth of formats including web pages, collateral, presentations, and videos.
- Vertical markets: Build an understanding of our key vertical markets and their specific security concerns. Craft industry-specific messaging, collateral, and content that resonates with each vertical market and enables effective sales and marketing campaigns.
- Customer success stories: Work with our sales team to secure customer quotes and testimonials. Craft high-impact customer success stories for each of our key verticals, and across a variety of formats including video.
- Sales tools and enablement: Develop engaging and creative pitch decks and other customer and sales enablement tools. Prepare and deliver training material to educate sales and partners on our product value, customer benefits, and essential differentiators. Assist the sales team in drafting compelling customer proposals.
- Product evangelism: Demonstrate our product and effectively communicate the value of our solutions to customers, prospects, analysts, journalists, and other market influencers at industry, partner, and corporate events, sales calls, briefings, and webinars.
- Industry analysts: Plan and organize a regular program of briefings and inquiries that leads to positive coverage of Eclypsium. Prepare for and engage with industry analysts to understand our market and influence coverage.
- Market/competitive intelligence: Be the expert on our customers, how they buy, and their buying criteria; be the expert on competition to share how Eclypsium is different and offers value to the customer. Develop internal and external competitive analysis and selling-against guides.
- Product launches: Manage the GTM process for new product releases, extensions, and integrations. Collaborate with our product, PR, marketing, and sales teams to accelerate market penetration.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Five+ years of experience in cybersecurity product marketing.
- Deep understanding of endpoint and network cybersecurity.
- Track record of success bringing new cybersecurity products to market.
- Demonstrated ability to create compelling positioning, messaging, content, and sales enablement tools that resonate with security decision-makers
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. Effective presenter. Experience developing impactful videos a plus.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to drive multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively and juggle multiple projects quickly with minimal oversight
- Thinks strategically about product marketing. Able to focus on the most critical priorities in a fast-changing environment and deliver high-impact results.
- Past experience in a startup environment preferred.
- Able to travel as needed when travel resumes, including events, customer visits, and to company headquarters in Portland if not based there.
Eclypsium is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eclypsium delivers a cloud-based enterprise device security platform for modern distributed organizations. From corporate laptops and desktops, to servers in data centers, to network infrastructure devices, Eclypsium protects the devices that organizations rely on, all the way down to firmware. Eclypsium provides comprehensive device and firmware inventory, automatically identifies and patches firmware risks, scans devices for supply chain breaches, and continuously monitors devices for persistent and stealthy firmware attacks. Eclypsium’s cloud-based solution is deployed in minutes. Protecting Fortune 100 enterprises and federal agencies, Eclypsium was named a Gartner Cool Vendor in Security Operations and Threat Intelligence, a TAG Cyber Distinguished Vendor, one of the World’s 10 Most Innovative Security Companies by Fast Company, a CNBC Upstart 100, a CB Insights Cyber Defender, and an RSAC Innovation Sandbox finalist. For more information, visit eclypsium.com.